Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
Puppy training is the process of teaching a young dog basic obedience commands and socialization skills. This typically includes training for behaviors such as housebreaking, crate training, leash training, and basic commands like sit, stay, come, and off.
Puppy training is important because it helps to establish a strong foundation of obedience and good behavior that will set the tone for the rest of your dog’s life. It can also help to prevent future behavior problems by teaching your dog the appropriate way to interact with people and other animals.
The best time to start puppy training is as early as possible, ideally as soon as you bring your new puppy home. Puppies have a critical socialization period between 12 and 20 weeks of age, during which time they are particularly receptive to learning new skills and behaviors. Socialization during this period can help prevent future behavior problems and help your puppy develop into a confident and well-adjusted adult dog.
Puppy training can be done through a variety of methods, including positive reinforcement training, clicker training, denial conditioning, and crate training. It’s important to choose a training method that is both effective and humane, and to be patient and consistent in your training efforts.
Many puppy owners choose to enroll their puppies in puppy kindergarten classes or other group training classes, which can provide a structured environment for socialization and training. However, it’s important to choose a reputable trainer who uses positive reinforcement techniques and who is experienced in working with puppies. I can show you how to socialize your puppy even if you don’t attend group classes.
Overall, puppy training is an essential part of responsible dog ownership, and can help ensure that your puppy grows into a well-behaved and happy adult dog.
Start early with puppy training so you will have a well balanced dog when their enter thier adult years.
What you and your puppy will learn:
* Potty training, this will train your puppy to go outside instead of having accidents in the house and how to handle accidents when they happen
* Crate training, understand how to get your puppy to love their crate and the rewards and benifits of having a crate trained puppy
* Puppy training will build a bond between you and your puppy so they will listen to and follow commands the first time
* Socialization, even if your puppy is the only dog in the house, learn how many people your puppy should meet in first 3 to 6 months of their life. You might think “I don’t know that many people” but I will make it easy for you to do this
* Recall (come when called) because collars break, leashes break and leashes get dropped, we will show you how to get your puppy to chase you instead of having to chase them when these things happen, no one wants to watch in horror as your puppy runs accross the road instead of coming to you
* Teach your puppy the hierarchy of the family, where they fit in and how your children should interacte with the new puppy so the puppy doesn’t see them as litter mates and start biting them because this is how puppies play with other puppies
* Bite inhabition, so your puppy learns that biting you hurts
* Teach you how to get the puppy to stop jumping and biting you to get the attention that they crave, we will show you how to teach the puppy what to do to get that attention.